Friday, May 16, 2008

Micro-F-ing-Managers!

Photo Op 1: This guys makes a regular 8 hour shift feel like for-fucking-ever!



I FUCKING HATE MICROMANAGERS! They are the pinnacle of who shouldn't be in charge. Theses assholes walk around all damn day putting themselves in everyone else's business, giving there fucking opinion when no one wants them. They are always trying to take charge even when they don't know what the hell they are doing. I should start a business school and the first course would be designated for micromanagers where the teachers would breathe down there damn neck about any and everything and see how they like it. I have no clue where they picked up their management skills from. You either have faith in your employees or you don't. If you think your employees are incompetent, then maybe you are as well seeing as though managers have a say in who is hired and who is not.



Secondly, when you walk into a room and people scatter like this

maybe you should take the time to evaluate yourself. Its really not that people have things to do, they just don't wanna be around you. Hmmmph, how about that an explanation as to why people run away from you? This is exactly why people work for a company for a couple years and quit to run their own companies.

It really irritates me especially when people micromanage because they want to appear more important than they are. Just because youstand with your stick top on someones shoulder does not make you any more competent than the last asshole to hold the position. Some people actually work well under these conditions and we have a word for them..."children." Thats right chlidren asshole, none of which is a term used to describe me. I am one grown ass woman, so back the hell up and give me my space so I can out-shine, out-think, and out-perform in everything I do.

Oh well, I will have my own business in a few years and I will never hire a micromanger EVER!

1 comment:

6ix said...

Tell 'em how u really feel. Cant say that i am a fan either. It does get annoying and most of the time takes a simple task into a f'n catastrophe. 'Sorry, but news flash, the world will continue to revolve with u or without u', thats my take on it. i think all micromanagers should get a class where they are micromanaged, i think itll b real funny, and most important good for them (hopefully).

The only thing i hate more than micromanagers are f'n SNEAKY ones. These are the supervisors that use common phrases like they may actually want to initiate some small talk wit u, things like 'hey buddy how was ur weekend?, got a min?' or hey guy, how r things?, got a min?'. U kno what i would really like?... somebody to talk to me like a grown-arse man, maybe cause i am 1 (betta recognize). If u wanna know something - just ask, if u want me to do something - just ask, if you have crucial information for me - just tell me, and if u have gossip/rumors/info on other employees - just tell me (fyi, i dont really care, just nosy). But in no way does any of that mean that i want u to ask me a leading question in which u already have the answer. it doesnt mean that i really want to talk to u for 10 min about some how the weather is changing in MD (always friggin does), just to find out that this whole time uve been waiting to "task" me with something. Dont even bother with all the chitter chatter, ur flapping gums r making my ears turn red w/ furiosness (yes i am black, but it just makes me that angry).

Petty-sneaky-micromanaging-all in my face-always around-always got a comment-always needing to interject-tryna pull the wool ova my eyes-aint got a clue, but still in charge-mofos need to not only mind they own BI, but more importantly stay the hell outta mine .