Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sweetheart...Thats Not Cute! vol.1

Okay so I have grown and matured slightly and feel the need to guide these poor people who have no clue. Not mold them into mini-mes but give the some unadulterated truth, because it seems they aren't getting it or using it anywhere else.

Everyday, I see something that irks me to the core. So today we shall address MANNERS!

Good Morning, afternoon, or evening ARE NOT, I repeat ARE NOT, open invitations to smirk, smile, remain silent, stare off into space,scratch your head, adjust your clothing or twiddle your thumbs. Someone found it in their hearts to acknowledge you are in fact there and not look past you as the rift-raft some of you dress like. I don't know how many times I have walked past of or some of these kids and said my greeting and they look like I said something to them in a foreign language. How about this open your mouth and say something back, like hmmmmmmmmmmmmm iono "Good ____(insert morning,afternoon,evening here). It won't kill you, trust me...see this is how it's suppose to go

me: Good Morning!
you: Good Morning!

instead of this:

me: Good Morning!
you:

Oh and another thing, people do not hold the door open for you because you are royalty or even entitled to it. We do it because it is called common courtesy. Don't just walk through the door and not say THANK YOU.You may not meet someone as nice as me and brush it off, they instead may push your lil tail back out the door and close it in your face, leaving you angry, ashamed and embarrassed. And if someone happens to tell you THANK YOU, respond with YOUR WELCOME.

And, EXCUSE ME/PARDON ME, is not the only time you pass gas. If you walk through two people having a conversation or want to interject and add something of relevance. Oh how I wish sometimes when this happened I had a yo-yo, cus I would bop you in the back of the head with it for being so darned rude.

When asking for something, say PLEASE, there is nothing worse than someone asking for something and they don't say please. I can't even count how many times people will ask me to do something or get something and won't say PLEASE. They ask and give you that look like shouldn't you be moving now. So I stand there and they will be like "oh am I forgetting something" or "did you need anything else" and that's when I say "sure" as sarcastically as possible, "PLEASE!" The dumbfounded faces I have seen alone when I say "PLEASE" is enough to have me laughing the rest of my life.

I am sure I am missing out on some others but, these stuck out the most

1 comment:

6ix said...

Right.... its only right. Whew if i had a dime for everyone who was rude and i would of slapped just because, id be 1 rich SOB.

P.S. Dont be so violent...lol