Friday, April 18, 2008

...Oh you have a son? Are You Married?


This is by far the most annoying fucking question I have heard in my life...right along with "oh you live together...are you married?"
The very next person to ask me this dumb ass question will spend the next 10 minutes of their life getting their ears blessed from the slew of curse words and inappropriate phrases that will flow so naturally from my mouth.
What is it with people who want to know if I am married because I have a kid. News flash, marriage does not mean you have to have kids. I have a uterus which puts me in a great category to get pregnant and guess what HAVE A FUCKING CHILD.
And I swear if I hear its a sin to have a child out of wedlock I will bitch slap the next person who says this. You not suppose to do alot of shit because it is a sin but we do. So don't try and make it seem as though having a child out of wedlock is the greatest fucking sin in the world. Your being a judgemental asshole and guess what that's a sin so eat shit fuck face.
Marriage is not the fucking answer to every relationship. Its great, don't get me wrong for people to confess their love for one another in front of friends and relatives, however don;t push marriage on people who are not ready to take that step. Be happy that I am a good mother who is providing for her child without depending on aide from the state or anyone else for that matter.
How about congratulating someone for having a child instead of that condescending ass tone you love to use so often. I could have went the route you or one of your family members chose and aborted my child because I wouldn't want to be an unwed mother capable of taking care of that child and loving it until the world ends and beyond. Oh no, you have to push that bullshit this way. Well push pass me with that shit because I am one proud unwed mofo right now who wouldn't trade her baby in for not one damn person on this earth.
**Side note: Cursing could not be limited or prevented in this post, some people are assholes!**

1 comment:

6ix said...

Somebody is just a little upset. Wont say any names cause i would like to not be involved with any borage of "cursing and inappropriate phrases". You got it sista, never will that question come uttered out of my mouth (not like i ever really ask that anyway).

P.S. cant take that same tone with a dude, cause hes probably tryin to holler atcha. Then again why not, just be pissed at the world, thats the answer.